Season Information for Our Guests
To Our Magical Guests: Thanks to each of you for being our guest – we appreciate your business and confidence. We are introducing new, safe and comfortable experiences in Nova Scotia Wine Country for our 12th season.
Our Admission Policy
While our admissions are non-refundable, you have options; you are welcome to reschedule to a new day of your choosing or gifting your admission to someone else for their enjoyment.
Drinking in moderation is about making informed, personal choices. Wine tasting quantity included on tour will be approximately 12ozs to 14oz of wine over a five-hour period. We encourage our guests to enjoy themselves responsibly. Our wineries also offer non-alcoholic options for those who choose.
Our Health and Travel Restriction Policy
If the departure day you booked is cancelled or you are unable to be on board both due to preventative public health measures, we are happy to reschedule your experience or issue a refund. Both options are at no additional cost to you.
Our Comfort & Safety Promise to You
The Magic Winery Bus double-decker and Tidal Bay Express coach are designed with your safety and comfort in mind.
- Guests are welcome to wear a mask checking-in, on board our buses and at the experience stops
- We have limited guest capacity for all departure
- Every day Magic Winery Bus and Tidal Bay Express will undergo enhanced cleaning and sanitization
- Our Driver, Guides and Staff will not shake guest’s hands but there will be lots of friendly waves and smiles
- At each stop, every effort will be made to deliver a safe, distanced experience. In some indoor winery spaces, where guests are seated, it will be in groups of ten. We will also try to accommodate smaller seating configurations whenever possible. We kindly ask our guests to help one another and respect each other’s desire for distance.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you on board – it promises to be a wonderful 2023!