Season Information for Our Guests
To Our Magical Guests: Thanks to each of you for being our guest – we appreciate your business and confidence. We have introduced new, safe, comfortable experiences in Nova Scotia for our 10th season. We really missed our guests in Niagara and hope to see you in 2022.
As we all do our part to keep everyone safe and healthy, we look forward to our 2021 season with hope and renewal. While our experiences may look a little different, the friendly, welcoming smiles and hospitality will be the same.
Our Admission Policy
We really appreciate your business and your confidence in us. While our admissions are non-refundable, you have options; you are welcome to reschedule to a new day of your choosing or gifting your admission to someone else for their enjoyment.
Our Health and Travel Restriction Policy
If the departure day you booked is cancelled or you are unable to be on board both due to preventative public health measures, we are happy to reschedule your experience or issue a refund. Both options are at no additional cost to you.
Proof of Vaccination Policy
Starting October 4, 2021, the Province of Nova Scotia will implement a proof of vaccination policy for people over the age of twelve who participate in activities which bring groups of people together. Participating in a wine tour falls under the activities requiring proof of vaccination. Magic Winery Bus Limited will be complying with the government policy.
For those guests who can, Magic Winery Bus encourages guests to be or become fully vaccinated fourteen days prior to their scheduled departure. At check-in, guests will be asked to provide proof of vaccination in the form recommended by the Province of Nova Scotia.
Together, we all need to do our part to keep ourselves and those around us healthy. Being fully vaccinated means we will all have the opportunity to enjoy normal activities again, comfortably and safely.
Our Comfort & Safety Promise to You:
- The Magic Winery Bus double-decker and Tidal Bay Express coach are designed with your safety in mind and comfort, along with additional pubic health measures:
- Seating on board the Magic Winery Bus is staggered to allow for physical distance between guests
- The Tidal Bay Express coach has engineered seat partitions providing greater protection between guests
- Masks will be required to be worn by all guests on board the Magic Winery Bus and Tidal Bay Express
- We have limited guest capacity for all departure and each group will travel in sequence, separately
- Every day Magic Winery Bus and Tidal Bay Express 2.0 will undergo enhanced sanitization to public health standards
- Our Driver, Guides and Staff will wear personal protective equipment when greeting guests
- Our Driver, Guides and Staff will not shake guest’s hands but there will be lots of friendly waves and smiles
- And if you forget yours, a supply of disposal face masks will be available for guest’s use
- At each winery, every effort will be made to deliver a safe, distanced experience. In some indoor winery spaces, where guests are seated, it will be in groups of ten. We will also try to accommodate smaller seating configurations whenever possible. We kindly ask our guests to help one another and give each other physical distance.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you on board – Be Well!